We have a few strict rules.
· You have to wake yourself up and get ready to go to school or work ON TIME!
· NO alcohol or illegal drug use permitted.
· There is NEVER any smoking permitted at our home, in the house or on the property.
· When using the family phone, please limit your conversations to 20 minutes per call.
· Just one shower/bath per day please!
· And most important, we need to know where you are and when you intend to return if you are away from the house. (We'd hate to have to call your parents to tell them we lost you!)
PLEASE tell us what you like to eat! It helps us to plan & to make your home more comfortable.
We hope you have enjoyed learning about our family and we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any more questions! We look forward to hearing from you!
Langley is a suburb of Vancouver, quite rural, but only about 40 minutes via bus or car to the sky Train station
||Homestay guest room
||Lodging - 25 m² - For one person
Shared bathroom -
In town - Town center
Computer - DVD/Films - Internet - Radio - Phone - Terrace - Working space - Balcony - TV
|Type of bed
Single bed: 1 place - Double Bed: 1 place