Read description in
Description of the space proposed to travellers:
In an apartment brightened up with raised beautiful view, in 5 mn of the historic city center and just a step from the area “Beaux Arts” - one of the most nice districts of Montpellier - a room is provided you with (bed 140 cms wide x 190 cms long).
That you are away from the office professional or on holidays, we welcome you in any user- conviviality and simplicity, and accommodate you for a few days until several weeks.
The station is 8 mn by Streetcar.
The airport is 10 mn in taxi, or in 30 mn by shuttle + streetcar.
The highway is 10 mn by car.
If you are on the way towards Santiago de Compostela, you will be just a step from your way.
You will be near the heart of historic city, of the conference hall and the Opera (Corum), the numerous restaurants and the bars, the food trades.
According to your mode of transport, you will find :
. ON FOOT: tobacco and press at the foot of the residence, the food trades in 5 mn, historic heart of the city in 10 mn.
. IN BIKE: a border of rent of bike (Vélomag) is situated next to the residence - the reservation can make by telephone mobile with credit card payment // your own bike can be parked in the cellar of the building. You can borrow numerous bicycle paths in town and even go to the sea by following the river Lez.
- BY STREETCAR: a station of the line n°2 is situated next to the building - the historic heart of the city is 5 mn (3 stations). The access to the sea is possible by the streetcar n°3 in 45 mn.
- BY CAR: a rented car (Modulauto) is parked at the foot of the residence (reservation on the Internet) // your own car can be parked on a place outdoors in the residence - By the road, you will go to 15 mn to the sea and within the 1 hour to numerous places of interest of the region.
Breakfasts will be served to you "French-style": warm drink (tea, coffee, milk or chocolate) spread with bread with butter, jams house and honey, fruits, fruit juices and cereal. In the request and with great pleasure, we make table d'hôte for dinners.
The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub / shower; it is to be shared, as well as toilets.
We shall be delighted to share with you our suggestions and our bookcase to prepare your discovery of the city and the region; and if our availability allows it us, we can accompany you to get guide in town, make you measure hiking trails in the scrubland, either cross by car the small roads between villages and landscapes of the back country or savour oysters to Bouzigues or fryings of the sea to Palavas.
By train or by car you can go off to explore numerous places of interest and cities of character in a beam from 50 to 100 km and unless one hour - St Guilhem the desert, Lake of Salagou, Circus of Mourèze, the Camargue and Saintes Maries de la Mer, Aigues Mortes, Sète, Nimes, Béziers, Arles...
… without forgetting vineyards -
Hillsides of Languedoc, wills of Montpellier, Peak Saint Loup, Mas of Daumas Gassac, Muscatel wines of Mireval and Frontignan, wine of sands Listel near Aigues Mortes, Noilly Prat from Marseillan, Picpoul de Pinet.....
... and the greedy flavors -
oysters of the pond of Thau, thyme and rosemary of the scrubland, the small pâtés of Pézenas, perfumed and juicy fruits (melon, peaches, apricots, nectarines, watermelon, and mills gariguette), tielles sétoises, sardines and bluefin tuna of Méditerrannée...
...and the sea and its beaches -
5 kilometers of sand and dunes between Carnon and the La Grande Motte by way of the Young and the Big Fault, the infinity of the dunes of Espiguette, the small fishing port to Palavas, shells and pebbles between Maguelone and Aresquiers, the ledge of Sète...
... but you can choose to stay in Montpellier to take advantage of its numerous festivals :
* January: festival of the Christian cinema,
* February : Montpellier festival 100 per 100
* March : Festival of the game
* March / April : FIFAV (international Festival of the movie about the clay and the glass)
* May : FISE (international festival of the extreme sports) // Arabesque festival (dedicated to the arts of the Arab world),
* June - the 1st weekend : Festival of Brass bands in the district of ”Beaux Arts”,
* June / July : Spring of the comedians (theaters and circuses) // Montpellier Dances,
* July: musical festival of Radio France Montpellier,
* July / August every Friday during summer : to taste wines and dishes of the region,
* September : festival of the short film Meetings of the Court
* September / October : the International of the guitar,
* October / November : Cinémed (festival of the Mediterranean cinema),
* November : Battle of the year ( (break dance) finale international
And so many other things to make you share: fast come to take advantage of it!