Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam
Description of the space proposed to travellers:
- 11km away from Saigon/Hochiminh city center and Tan Son Nhat international airport
- At Tan Son Nhat airport, take bus 152, get off at Ben Thanh market last stop. Take bus 616, get off at Tan Hiep Phat company. Our place is just opposite.
- Bus no. 616, passes by Spitzmaus Cottage, runs between city center (Ben Thanh market) and Dai Nam tourism site every half an hour , ticket VND 10,000
- Local restaurants, grocery store, massage place, gasoline station are nearby
- Countryside roads, riverbank for trekking
- Riverside cafes
In Lai Thieu, Binh Duong:
- 3km away from Lai Thieu traditional pottery villages, old church, local markets and orchard gardens etc.
- 5 km away from Thu Duc (Tam Binh) agro-products Central Market (openned early in the morning and closed around 8am, whole-sale supply to the whole Saigon city)
- 7km away from Song Be golf-course (Vietname biggest golf-course)
- 7km away from Minh Long chinaware and pottery showroom
- 7km away from Vietnam-Singapore Industrial park (Vietnam most modern IP)
Hochiminh (Saigon) city:
Cultural tours in Saigon
Vietnam is a country where is home of 54 groups of ethnic people. Although, Vietnamese people (Kinh)make up the majority of the population, cultural sites and cultural features of the other communities still can be found here and there in Saigon, the biggest city in Vietnam.
There are several addresses for travellers who wish to explore the cultural diversity.
- Khmer pagoda in District 3
- Indian God & Goddess temples in District 1
- Champa community in Phu Nhuan district
- Islam Mosques in District 3 and Phu Nhuan
- Chinese temples and pagodas in District 5, 6, 8
- Little Japan in District 1
- Little Korea in Tan Binh District
Minimum 1 day(s)
Bus lines close to the accommodation
|Category||Homestay guest room|
|Type||Individual bedroom - 0 m² - For 1 person|
|Type of bed||Double Bed: sleeps 1|
|Commodities||Private bathroom - Private toilet|
|Amenities||Fan - Hair dryer - Kettle - Fridge - TV|
|Lodgers||Per night||per week (7 nights)||per month (28 nights)|