Harrow, United Kingdom
Description of the space proposed to travellers:
****************** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING IN ORDER TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY*************************
FREE WIRELESS INTERNET
NO SMOKING PROPERTY
Modern, lovely room situated on the first floor of a house in a quiet street in Kenton. Our self-catering room is ideal for a couple or an adult.
Fully Furnished Room includes:
- double bed (192 cm long x 138 cm wide)
- LCD TV (with free view)
- Free Wireless Internet
- all essentials supplied for a comfortable stay including bed linen, towels, cutlery, crockery, glasses, cooking utensils, iron and hairdryer
- modern shared kitchen and with access to a washing machine, microwave oven, cooker (hob, grill, and oven), toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer, pots and pans, cutlery, plates, cups and glasses.
- a shared bathroom, constant hot water, heating.
Many local bars, restaurants, supermarkets and leisure facilities can be found within walking distance from the property.
From the tube station, it takes less than 20 minutes to get in to Central London and from there you can easily visit all the main attractions. A walk to the tube will take about 20 minutes or 2 minutes in a taxi (costing just £5), alternatively you can take a bus 183. Travelling to Central London is easy. You can use numerous transport links (Underground, Overground, Buses) such as:
- Kenton Underground (Bakerloo) (0.9 miles)
- Harrow and Wealdstone Overground (0.9 miles)
- Kingsbury underground (Jubilee) (0.7 miles)
- Harrow and Wealdstone Rail Station (0.9 miles)
Check https://tfl.gov.uk to plan your routes.
Use Oyster Card for travelling across London. Find more information here: https://tfl.gov.uk/travel-information/visiting-london/visitor-oyster-card
- Free parking available on the street (depends on availability)
- Check-in time is 4PM - 8PM.
- Late check-in fee £30 (for checking-in after 20:30) payable in cash
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Please separate your rubbish and place in the correct bin:
Blue Bin (Recycling) - Paper, Cardboard, Plastic, Tin etc
Brown Bin (Garden) - Food waste, Garden waste etc
Green or Grey Bin (General) - General Rubbish, anything that cannot go into Blue or Brown Bins.
* Disclaimer: All things advertised at the time of booking are available, however availability can vary due to unforeseen circumstances. If this is ever the case, please note that any discounts or refunds will not be available, especially if the booking have been made for the discount price.
If you have any question please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your consideration.
Minimum 1 day(s)
Bus lines close to the accommodation
|Category||Homestay guest room|
|Type||Room in the house - 10 m² - Up to 2 people|
|Access to the kitchen||Included in the price|
|Towels and sheets provided||Included in the price|
|Deposit requested||100 GBP / per stay. *|
|Cleaning fees||55 GBP / per stay. *|
|Washing machine||Included in the price|
|WiFi||Included in the price|
To pay on arrival
|Type of bed||Double Bed: sleeps 2|
|Commodities||Shared bathroom - Shared toilet|
|Amenities||Parking - Hair dryer - Heating - Kettle - Fridge - TV - Microwave - Equipped kitchen|
|Travellers accepted||Couple - One person - Seniors - Business travellers|
Rates Off season
|Lodgers||Per night||Saturday||per week||per month|